Pioneers in Valve Automation & Communication Systems
Superior Products for Superior Results
The Imtex Controls Group engineer the best design for your projects, operations and customers. We are a leading independent producer of high integrity valve / damper actuation and valve monitoring equipment.
Our products are sold primarily into the oil & gas (onshore & offshore), power generation, chemical and marine industries
At Imtex Controls we are committed to;
- The design of high quality products that are easy to install, use and maintain
- Making designs reliable and efficient in functionality
- Continuously seeking new solutions to meet current user demands
- Improving existing designs in order to make them more efficient and simpler to produce
- Ensuring designs are simple in concept but are safe and environmentally friendly
- Working with the latest control technology in accordance with international standards
All Imtex products are engineered and tested to ensure continuous operation in virtually any environment including extreme service applications.
Shut down valves perform a vital safety role on many process plants, both onshore and offshore. They are designed and positioned such that, in the event of a potential problem, they operate to ensure the process is stopped in a way that prevents a hazardous event...
Over the past 30 years, globalisation, pressures on costs and the desire for greater efficiencies have led to a significant reduction in manpower and an explosion in the automation of processes. Increased automation has allowed plants to operate more efficiently and,...
The demands for safety, efficiency and environmental responsibility from the oil, gas and energy industries have significantly impacted the selection of pneumatic valve actuator for quarter turn failsafe valves (ball, butterfly and plug) and dampers. Actuator sizing...
Imtex products are suitable for On/Off and modulating control of process valves installed in a variety of industrial applications including;
Imtex Controls are responsible for manufacturing the following brands;