Pioneers in Valve Automation & Communication Systems
Superior Products for Superior Results
The Imtex Controls Group engineer the best design for your projects, operations and customers. We are a leading independent producer of high integrity valve / damper actuation and valve monitoring equipment.
Our products are sold primarily into the oil & gas (onshore & offshore), power generation, chemical and marine industries
At Imtex Controls we are committed to;
- The design of high quality products that are easy to install, use and maintain
- Making designs reliable and efficient in functionality
- Continuously seeking new solutions to meet current user demands
- Improving existing designs in order to make them more efficient and simpler to produce
- Ensuring designs are simple in concept but are safe and environmentally friendly
- Working with the latest control technology in accordance with international standards
All Imtex products are engineered and tested to ensure continuous operation in virtually any environment including extreme service applications.
Imtex Controls Ltd advice in accordance with the latest UK Government guidelines. Please note, as at 12-March 2020, there are no known cases of coronavirus linked to Imtex Controls Ltd, but we need to be prepared should the situation change. The company remains fully...
Thank you to Industry Update for our recent article in it's recent publication issue. We are extremely proud to be recognised as the Automation and Communication Company of the Month based on our recent pioneering innovations, including our Trip Guard Valve Diagnostic...
As the North West bids to become the UK’s first low carbon industrial cluster by 2030, Imtex Controls attended the EIC / Peel Environmental Seminar which considered the range of projects currently underway to decarbonise the region. HyNet featured as one of the...
Imtex products are suitable for On/Off and modulating control of process valves installed in a variety of industrial applications including;
Imtex Controls are responsible for manufacturing the following brands;