Pioneers in Valve Automation & Communication Systems
Superior Products for Superior Results
The Imtex Controls Group engineer the best design for your projects, operations and customers. We are a leading independent producer of high integrity valve / damper actuation and valve monitoring equipment.
Our products are sold primarily into the oil & gas (onshore & offshore), power generation, chemical and marine industries
At Imtex Controls we are committed to;
- The design of high quality products that are easy to install, use and maintain
- Making designs reliable and efficient in functionality
- Continuously seeking new solutions to meet current user demands
- Improving existing designs in order to make them more efficient and simpler to produce
- Ensuring designs are simple in concept but are safe and environmentally friendly
- Working with the latest control technology in accordance with international standards
All Imtex products are engineered and tested to ensure continuous operation in virtually any environment including extreme service applications.
As the North West bids to become the UK’s first low carbon industrial cluster by 2030, Imtex Controls attended the EIC / Peel Environmental Seminar which considered the range of projects currently underway to decarbonise the region. HyNet featured as one of the...
Imtex Controls were privileged to be asked by the MOD to provide Camtorc actuators to the Royal Navy Aircraft Carriers, HMS Queen Elizabeth and HMS Prince of Wales. We supplied the Hydraulic A Type Single Shot Camtorc Actuators, which were used in the Automatic Fire...
The Abu Dhabi International Petroleum Exhibition and Conference (ADIPEC) is one of the world’s biggest trade shows for the oil and gas sector. A strong delegation of 21 Welsh companies, including Imtex Controls attended the 2019 event, showcasing their innovation and...
Imtex products are suitable for On/Off and modulating control of process valves installed in a variety of industrial applications including;
Imtex Controls are responsible for manufacturing the following brands;