Pioneers in Valve Automation & Communication Systems
Superior Products for Superior Results
The Imtex Controls Group engineer the best design for your projects, operations and customers. We are a leading independent producer of high integrity valve / damper actuation and valve monitoring equipment.
Our products are sold primarily into the oil & gas (onshore & offshore), power generation, chemical and marine industries
At Imtex Controls we are committed to;
- The design of high quality products that are easy to install, use and maintain
- Making designs reliable and efficient in functionality
- Continuously seeking new solutions to meet current user demands
- Improving existing designs in order to make them more efficient and simpler to produce
- Ensuring designs are simple in concept but are safe and environmentally friendly
- Working with the latest control technology in accordance with international standards
All Imtex products are engineered and tested to ensure continuous operation in virtually any environment including extreme service applications.
As Industry begins to explore the potential benefits of embracing plant level digitisation, the opportunity to significantly increase efficiency through effective condition monitoring of equipment is clear. With the 1000s of valves typically used on any plant being...
We are pleased to be exhibiting at the EIC's Virtual Energy Exports Conference on Monday 29th September - 1st October 2020. The conference is free to attend to delegates, so please come and visit us on our virtual stand to say hello and have a chat about any of your...
Advice for staff and visitors Coronavirus COVID-19 is an illness that can affect your lungs and airways. It's caused by a virus called coronavirus Imtex Controls Ltd advice in accordance with the latest UK Government guidelines. Please note, as at 7-July 2020, there...
Imtex products are suitable for On/Off and modulating control of process valves installed in a variety of industrial applications including;
Imtex Controls are responsible for manufacturing the following brands;