Job Title: Actuator Assembly Technician
Job Type: Full-Time, Permanent (on completion of Probationary Period)
Hours: Monday to Friday – 9am to 5pm (4pm on Friday)
Job Location: Deeside, Flintshire, CH5
Salary: £23,500 to £24,500 (Approx) plus pension
Holiday: 20 Days P.A. plus Bank Holidays (after probationary period, first year is pro-rata entitlement)
IMTEX Controls Limited is a privately owned, family-run business that is a specialist manufacturer / supplier of high integrity valve actuation, communication and control products. These products are supplied Worldwide to the process, energy and marine sectors to help our clients improve their plant efficiency and safety whilst accelerating their migration to carbon neutral operations.
The role is workshop based, experience in this environment would be advantageous. Any prior experience of using lfting equipment would also be beneficial.
- Assembly of Camtorc™ actuator products according to internal drawings and procedures
- Testing of Camtorc™ products according to internal procedures
- Preparing assembled products for dispatch to clients around the World
- To assist in the production of other Imtex products as directed
Performance Measurement Criteria
- Percentage of ‘on-time’ shipments for Camtorc™ products measured against the total number of shipments
- The number of in-house Non-Conformancies raised for Camtorc™ products
- The average build time for assembled product
- The profitability of the Camtorc™ product range
- Employee Review Results
Working Hours: Imtex Controls currently work 40 weekly hours during the Standard Working Week (Monday to Friday) to be taken between the hours of 8am and 5pm (4pm on Friday). The Company will be trialing a 9-day fortnight from 1st July, working a 38 hour weekly average with every second Friday being off. This will be made permanent if the trial is successful.