Imtex valve communication systems are designed to be safe, easy to install, use and maintain complying with the applicable sections of the most demanding international electrical standards and to the requirements of the latest European Directives covering functional safety and the environment.
- Polycarbonate, aluminium or stainless steel enclosures
- Conventional, analogue (discrete), bus and wireless position feedback systems
- IP66, IP67 & IP68 enclosures
- Unique, non-contact transmitter solutions with valve diagnostic capability
- Highly flexible valve controllers for shut-down profiling and PST for simple installation on new and retrofit applications
- Worldwide certification (e.g. ATEX, CU-TR, IECEx, PESO & others)
- Automated on/off valves
- Choke control valves
- Modulating control valves
- Hazardous process environments
- Corrosive and wash down process environments
- Onshore & offshore installations
Learn more about our products by downloading our PDF brochures.
Click on a document reference or description below to view or download the brochure.
For detailed dimension drawings and specifications please contact us. Certain drawings are available in an .easm format that enables full 3-D viewing of our products. .easm files are Solidworks E-Drawings which can be viewed using Free Downloadable Software from the following link:
Our Manuals & Guides
Imtex Manuals & Guides
If you are interested in representing Imtex Controls anywhere in the world please contact us.