Camtorc actuators are available for pneumatic and hydraulic applications in either double acting or spring return configuration in steel or stainless steel (extreme service) construction, ATEX certified and IEC.61508 (SIL) assessed.
- Smaller space envelope to aid design and installation
- Simple unique but efficient operating mechanism to improve longevity
- Design that limits effects of aggressive environments rendering the actuator unsafe
- Suitable for wide operating pressure range
- Low maximum torque values that significantly reduce the risk of valve stem shear
- Unique spring piston design enables valves to be controlled effectively (modulation or PST)
- Simple system allows for shut-down valve testing without spurious trip risk
- On-off control
- Modulating control
- High cycling
- Safety critical
- Emergency shutdown
- Extreme service
Learn more about our products by downloading our PDF brochures.
Click on a document reference or description below to view or download the brochure.
For detailed dimension drawings and specifications please contact us. Certain drawings are available in an .easm format that enables full 3-D viewing of our products. .easm files are Solidworks E-Drawings which can be viewed using Free Downloadable Software from the following link:
|Camtorc Actuator Systems Overview|
|Camtorc Extreme Service|
|Camtorc Trip Guard System|
|Camtorc Self-contained Electro-Hydraulic Failsafe Actuator|
Our Manuals & Guides
Camtorc Manuals & Guides
If you are interested in representing Imtex Controls anywhere in the world please contact us.